Monday, September 15, 2008

About Me

So, my name is David.
I am a junior animation major at the Savannah College of Art and Design.
I don't really know what to say about myself so here is a quiz I stole.

1. Hometown: Atlanta, Ga
2. School: Savannah College of Art and Design
3. Major: Animation
4. Favorite Color: Blue
5. Favorite Food: I don't know, pizza? Hamburgers? I don't think I have a favorite.
6. Favorite Animal: I don't know if I have a favorite animal.
7. Favorite Movie: Um, maybe Monty Python and the Holy Grail if I had to pick.
8. Least Favorite Movie: There are too many to choose from.
9. Favorite Band: If you made me choose, I'd have to say Nirvana. Other favorites include The Offspring, The Foo Fighters, Audioslave, and Blink182.
10. Favorite Artist: Probably M.C. Escher.
11. Favorite Book: The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy trilogy
12. Favorite Show: I don't know that I have one favorite
13. Favorite Video Game: I don't play enough video games to have a favorite
14. My only weakness: Physics and law enforcement. If it weren't for them I'd be unstoppable.

No comments: